Impeachment Cosponsors Wanted!
- Bob FertikWant to meet our members? Click 'Join' above!
FL19: Robert Wexler
Rep. Dennis Kucinich's Articles of Impeachment, H.Res. 1258, needs Cosponsors so we can pressure Speaker Pelosi and Judiciary Chairman John Conyers into starting impeachment hearings. (We will update the list on the right as we learn of new cosponsors.)
You can play a crucial role in persuading your Representative to be a cosponsor!
- Email your Representatives to support Kucinich's Articles of Impeachment
- Call your Rep. at 202-224-3121
- Call your favorite talk shows and tell everyone who supports impeachment to sign the petition at Democrats.com
- Login and click local to meet your neighbors and plan local lobbying actions:
- organize a "Honk To Impeach" event
- turn out and ask questions at community events your Representative will be attending
- pass resolutions by Democratic clubs, local governments, unions, civic and veterans' groups, etc.
- ask community leaders to speak out
Of course most incumbent Democrats and all Republicans have turned a deaf ear to all of our lobbying. So we're also active in House races, encouraging Democratic challengers to endorse H.Res. 1258, and we are listing them above. (We also listed independent Cindy Sheehan because Speaker Pelosi abused the unique power as Speaker by declaring impeachment "off the table," even though it's not her table, but ours!)