GOP: The Party of Traitors
- Bob FertikWant to meet our members? Click 'Join' above!
By outing an undercover CIA agent who played a vital role in the war on terrorism, Karl Rove committed the high crime of treason.
Here's what George H. W. Bush thinks of guys like Rove:
I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious of traitors.
Since treason is such a serious charge, wouldn't you expect patriotic Republicans to denounce Rove and demand his immediate resignation or firing?
If you did, you'd be wrong. Republicans can't rush to embrace him fast enough.
By embracing Rove, the Republican Party is "redefining" itself as the Party of Traitors.
Which mean when they put Rove in the electric chair, they may have to daisy-chain a few other chairs as well.
Here at Democrats.com, we're taking the names of the traitors who are defending Rove.
- John Gibson, FOX News Anchor
- Newt Gingrich, 2008 Presidential Candidate
- Peter King, Congressman from Long Island
- Ken Mehlman, RNC Chairman
- Wall Street Journal Editorial Page
Help us identify more traitors in your comments below.